The editors at Car-Specials.com recently announced their Top Five New Car Deals for May 2013. After analyzing some of the latest lease deals, financing specials, and cash rebates on a wide variety of vehicles featured on Car-Specials.com, the staff has announced its picks for the best values of the month for car shoppers.
CARMEL, Ind. – Car-Specials.com offers visitors the opportunity to search through the latest lease specials, financing offers, and cash rebates available on numerous vehicles across the country. With a vast array of options to filter their vehicle search, a wide variety of brands and vehicles, and the ability to view many of the current incentives for their top choices, Car-Specials.com helps car shoppers find some of the best deals on popular makes and models.
“We are striving to make the tricky task of finding a new car online fun, exciting, and simple by providing many of the latest car deals to serve car shoppers,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of Car-Specials.com. “In trying to provide every shopper with the best brands and offers on the market, we are trying to help simplify the process in any way we can. Sharing our own top choices gives our website users a starting point and an opinion to consider.”
The editors at Car-Specials.com have named the following specials the Top Five New Car Deals of the Month:
1. 2013 Range Rover Evoque – The award-winning crossover SUV from Land Rover, the 2013 Evoque has a lease deal of $419/month for 36 months, with $2,995 due at signing.
2. 2013 Mini Cooper Roadster – Mini has announced that customers can receive 0.90% APR financing on terms of 12, 36, or 60 months on a 2013 Cooper Roadster or Convertible. Mini has made this offer available throughout its lineup of vehicles.
3. 2013 Smart fortwo Hatchback – Customers can drive off in a 2013 Smart fortwo Hatchback for only $99/month for 36 months with $1,393 due at signing. The Smart fortwo Convertible can be leased from $199/month.
4. 2013 Audi A4 – The luxury brand Audi is offering 1.90% APR financing on its A4 sedan for terms of 12, 36, 48, 60, and 66 months. These financing options are also available on many other Audi models in May.
5. 2013 Ford Fusion – Ford is offering up to $1,500 in customer retail cash on the 2013 Ford Fusion sedan. This rebate may not be combined with Ford’s 0% – 1.9% APR offer, and the vehicle must be financed through Ford Motor Credit Company.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at Car-Specials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Customers interested in checking out all of the latest national and regional offers from their favorite automotive brands should visit http://www.car-specials.com to begin their search. Dealerships interested in working with Car-Specials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car Specials offers visitors lightning-fast search with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.